Gender Based Voilence
- Â Facilitate the collection and dissemination of primary information on GBV;
- Create an enabling environment for community institutions can create networks and linkages for their communities to resolve the complex challenges of gender based violence that affects womenâ€™s access to resources and their benefits.
- Â This pilot aims to create awareness and link men & women, girls and boys and youth centersÂ with government agencies such as the Women Development Department (WDD) and Non-Formal Literacy and Basic Education (NFLBE) Department of Government of Punjab, who are looking to create modes of service delivery at the grass-roots levelÂ
- Situation analysis survey
- Orientation workshop with village organizations and youth centers
- Radio programsÂ
- Listenersâ€™ club